Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Statement of Purpose

Welcome to technical_rest (technicalrest.blogspot.com), I'm thrilled you're here! The purpose of this blog is to broach the more 'technical' side of life.

However, I don't wish to leave any reader in the dark! I want EVERYONE that wants to understand what I'm doing to have the opportunity to! This means YOU! So your feedback is important to me. I actually read it :)

Aside from serving as my "Required CVEN 689" blog, this site will also be used for the following 'technical' subjects:
  
-Computer Hardware
-Circuit Design
-Chipsets
-Graphics Cards
-CPU's
-System Building
-Computer Software
-Operating Systems
-Programming
-GNU and the Open Source Movement
-Applications

As I stated before, this site is being created for discussion and the review of books and articles relating to evolutionary computation - so expect to see quite a bit of that!

Also, this site is being considered as a sister site to enterrest.blogspot.com, which means, lots of Jesus!

Thanks again for coming!

Avery (sacredfaith)

No comments:

Post a Comment